England v Greece | 10th Oct '24 | Nations League

Kick off time 19:45 (BST). Live on ITV1.

Separate thread for England so it doesn't take over the other thread.

It looks like Bellingham is another player who starts regardless of form.

Rumours he's replacing Kane up front rather than use a proper striker in Watkins.

And people wonder why people get fucked off with them.
Carsliola playing a false nine to fit in Grealish, Foden, Palmer, Saka and Bellend, with Rice sitting behind with Rico playing inverted RB/LB in front of TAA, Johnny Stones and Guehi, who sadly have to listen to that psycho Keeper all game!

A pressing 3-2-5 should get us the ball back high up the field!

It looks like Bellingham is another player who starts regardless of form.

Rumours he's replacing Kane up front rather than use a proper striker in Watkins.

And people wonder why people get fucked off with them.

because people care more about players they don't like playing then they do about us winning.

because people care more about players they don't like playing then they do about us winning.
And he's back...

I'll put my hands up if it works and the Irish Guardiola tactics lead to a big win with exciting football.

I just can't see why he's picked replacement strikers for an injured kane and not use them.

what a thrilling matchup this is going to be! Two absolute powerhouses in world football - this is what nations league is all about! Cant wait!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.