England v Hungary | Nations League | Tues 14th June '22

MCFC1993

Kick off time 19:45 (BST). Live on Channel 4 for those in the UK.

The final game England game and then its feet up for the players. Probably need to win this to avoid relegation (if that matters). Surely England can't be as bad as they were in the first game against them.

Walker and Stones didn't play against Italy so expect them to start. I doubt Southgate will start Grealish in back-to-back games. Don't know whether he'll start Sterling in back-to-back games. Not sure whether Foden is fit.

Last edited:
Kick off time 19:45 (BST). Live on Channel 4 for those in the UK.

The final game England game and then its feet up for the players. Probably need to win this to avoid relegation (if that matters). Surely England can't be as bad as they were in the first game against them.

Walker and Stones didn't play against Italy so expect them to start. I doubt Southgate will start Grealish in back to back games. Don't know whether he'll start Sterling in back-to-back games. Not sure whether Foden is fit.
Yawn

Players look ready for their break. Last game to watch til next month. Going down there later, my ticket is only £20.

Only thing that will make this remotely worth watching is if Foden plays and knowing southgate he will play mount surrounded by DM's and right backs.

Only going to bother looking at the tweets rightfully moaning about the pundits before kick off and at halftime. I won’t make the same mistake of watching it, but the tweets will be very entertaining.

I hope the viewing figures have been low enough to cause C4 to have a serious rethink. I stuck the Italy game on for the first half and it was woeful from the punditry team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.