England v Hungary | Nations League | Tues 14th June '22

Pickford should be nowhere near the International set-up. Sorry to Toffees fans on here but I truly believe he's a liability.
He is, he had the run of games of his life in the Euro's last summer, other than that, hugely overrated.

Based on what having easy run ins to tournament Finals and Semis and what happen when he did have the chance to do something ???? His shite negative style put paid to that .............. I mean look at the group we are in at the World Cup another chance for my waistcoat to boost his stats .............. honestly I’m trying to think of one really tough game that he’s had to get to these runs and apart from an ok German side he’s faced nobody of note

Not sure what he’s meant to do with that? Can’t help who you play.

I’d say the Denmark and Germany games we were very good.

Nice guy. Seems very genuine

Hopelessly out of his depth and we have done well in the last 2 tournaments despite him, not because of him.

Im sorry southgate is championship level manager

Southgate, Pickford and Trippier are all blaggers and shouldn't be anywhere near an international side that has ambitions to win tournaments

Stones also needs a partner at centre half as much as he's ours and does well for us he needs a dominant partner (ie Ruben) and England don't have one

Declan Rice, Bellingham need to start regular for me, the same with Sterling and England need to find a way to fit Grealish into the team

But Southgate seems unable to get the best out of what he has at times and is very much limited

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.