England v Hungary | Tuesday 12th October 2021

after the game the other night on ITV (sancho) gate ? i did not even bother watching it last night
sounds like foden was on the right and grealish on the left and grealish sub was used to why we did not win and southgate took him off for the arsenal lad saka ?

england will not win anything under southgate because he does not know how to play or setup with the talent england have. its not a man city thing but foden should be the key to england and build the team around him.
southgate will always be a loser and would any top teams in england or europe give him the managers job ??

The met police only go after vulnerable women...

They made six arrests - but the one I thought sounded fascinating was the Hungarian supporter arrested for voyeurism! Pretty sure that doesn't happen at Wembley very often - that's a story waiting to be heard in court over the next couple of days.

They made six arrests - but the one I thought sounded fascinating was the Hungarian supporter arrested for voyeurism! Pretty sure that doesn't happen at Wembley very often - that's a story waiting to be heard in court over the next couple of days.
Matterface was reporting England fans were running over to join in.

Sounds like the FA shitting themselves after the euros final and hiding some of the the shit that kicked off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.