England v Hungary | Tuesday 12th October 2021

This
Like a lot of England managers, he has been very lucky with qualifying group draws. As soon as the draw is made you know they will win the group.

World Cup- They beat everyone you would expect them to beat bar Croatia and lost games you expect them to lose. Quite a nice run to the semi finals. Yet he was made out to be a hero

Euro's- Again decent run with mostly home advantage but Germany aside, you would expect them to win the games they won and that was probably the worst German side for ages and we had a let off when they missed that sitter. Italy for me was 50/50 and could have gone either way as it showed with it going to penalties.

So he has done well but its not as if they reached the semi final or final by beating Belguim/France/Brazil etc and cant see a top team going for him when he calls it quits with England
A team like, say, Leicester, may do but he’d be found out.

dont dislike the man at all but hes so out of his depth. Our lads, and even the dipper, Leicester sort of players (not the reds, hes still an upgrade on ‘ole’) must listen to him waffling on compared to there own club coaches and wonder what hes on about.

imagine pep coaching you one day and the waistcoat the next

Many got out before that became a reality.We now have a Police Service the country deserves.....
One that protects businesses over the people?

I've witnessed that first hand with BTP twice now. My experience with Civil is I'm surprised a nutter/political group lhasn't carried out an atrocity knowing they can't cope because of shortages.

Back on topic.

A few Engerland fans will be doing the same thing abroad as usual. I wonder if the media will kick off just as much? Some the reporting has been incredibly hypocritical.

One that protects businesses over the people?

I've witnessed that first hand with BTP twice now. My experience with Civil is I'm surprised a nutter/political group lhasn't carried out an atrocity knowing they can't cope because of shortages.

Back on topic.

A few Engerland fans will be doing the same thing abroad as usual. I wonder if the media will kick off just as much? Some the reporting has been incredibly hypocritical.
One that barely protects anyone or anything,one that is woefully inefficient and ineffective.

This
Like a lot of England managers, he has been very lucky with qualifying group draws. As soon as the draw is made you know they will win the group.

World Cup- They beat everyone you would expect them to beat bar Croatia and lost games you expect them to lose. Quite a nice run to the semi finals. Yet he was made out to be a hero

Euro's- Again decent run with mostly home advantage but Germany aside, you would expect them to win the games they won and that was probably the worst German side for ages and we had a let off when they missed that sitter. Italy for me was 50/50 and could have gone either way as it showed with it going to penalties.

So he has done well but its not as if they reached the semi final or final by beating Belguim/France/Brazil etc and cant see a top team going for him when he calls it quits with England
Don’t like the guy, never have and never will, he’s incredibly lucky to be in a position that he’s clearly totally under qualified for as he’s totally inept!
We will never win a major tournament with him at the helm and this is one of the best squads in living memory!
Can’t see any decent high level club employing this “yes man” and fear he’s destined for a career in the media so will be annoying the fcuk out of me personally for many years I fear!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.