England v Scotland | Euro 2020 Group Stage

Grealish mount foden in a 3 and kane the lone striker must be the line up in the next game in a 4.5.1 rice and phillips should be the holding players then it gives the wingbacks walker and chilwell a chance to get forward

Just a thought but do we think that Rashford has to play at least 30 minutes under the fa rules.
He has played two 30 minutes so 60 minutes in all. And done absolutely nothing, just walks around with the odd sprint. Normally a sub comes on and tries to bust a gut to prove he should have started.
Rashford does nothing.

It seems the fa want him to play at least 30 minutes because it looks good to have the saver of our under fed kids. I cant see any other reason for him to play.

When Rashford came on yesterday the commentator said " its Marcus Rashford MBE ", Never said that about Sterling

We were wank last night, concensus of public opinion seemed to knock Sterling, after Kane. Not getting much support from bluemooners either. Didnt think he was worse than Mount ( who missed an assist from Raheem) and I also think Sterling won a penalty. Do we think his time has c

That will be the last time we see Phil start in this tournamen, he should be first name on the team sheet if we want any chance of doing well….Old bottle job will bring Rashford in.

And? What's that got to do with being bored by a match. Are you ten yrs old or something?

Glad to see you're finally speaking some sense and for once I actually agree with you, it was boring, nearly every match under Southgate is boring, it might have something to do with him being a shit manager promoted beyond his capabilities.

It's laughable you think England play in the City style, I reckon most 10 year olds with a basic knowledge of football would also find this a ridiculous statement.

Felt like a team trying to play a city like system with a manager who doesn't quite understand it and player who's aren't brave enough to play it.

Maybe I'm a little spoilt from watching city, but felt like there was a so many times where a pass was on into the middle to a player in space, but the the likes of rice, james and shaw weren't willing to make it. James especially, people were slating walker for misplacing a few passes in the first game, but at least he was willing to attempt the pass.

Always a extra touch, felt like sterling and foden were the only players capable of playing one touch football, there was a clear example of this in the 2nd half which resulted in sterling being offside, commentators saying he should of stayed onside, but if mount played it first time he would of been in on goal and onside.

Maybe i'm just a little to used to watching city and expect a little to much for want is the norm for city players, either way, it wasn't good enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.