England v Scotland | Euro 2020 Group Stage

Wow, you're really stuck on this. England have a bore-draw and thats your evidence that Southgate doesnt know what he is doing? He cant manage, not capable. etc. He's a shit manager. Erm, ok..... I'll go off his win rate and experience getting us to the semi's, until then I aint going all spursy and wanting what maybe a good manager sacked to bring in someone who the press want... Probably Dyche this time round
We got to the semis in spite of him and due to having a ridiculously easy draw. Played 3 decent teams during that and lost all 3. The football we play under him is absolutely dire despite having a wealth of attacking talents.

Wow, you're really stuck on this. England have a bore-draw and thats your evidence that Southgate doesnt know what he is doing? He cant manage, not capable. etc. He's a shit manager. Erm, ok..... I'll go off his win rate and experience getting us to the semi's, until then I aint going all spursy and wanting what maybe a good manager sacked to bring in someone who the press want... Probably Dyche this time round
What maybe a good manager? I think after 5 years in charge there is no longer any room for maybe, either he is a good manager or he isn’t. I (and many others on here) think he isn’t so can I suggest, with the greatest respect, you make your mind up?

As regards replacements there are quite a few good ones currently doing the managerial merry go round around Europe, I think it is a question of catching one in between jobs or persuading one to leave. Ancelotti would have ideal and may at some point in time be a serious possibility. The FA need to get their fingers out of their pockets. I think there are roles for men like Southgate within the England setup just not the main job.

Ususlly have nothing but respect and admiration for Souness. Always nails it in regards his match anlysis in the prem, but when it comes to Scotzil he just loses it, not for the first time.
I think all the condescending shite about plucky or passionate Scotland rightly annoyed him.
Scotland actually have some talent , they weren't plucky, they were just better on the night

I think all the condescending shite about plucky or passionate Scotland rightly annoyed him.
Scotland actually have some talent , they weren't plucky, they were just better on the night
They were better than they usually are on the night. Don't get me wrong, England were dreadful; but Scotzil weren't some total football super team all of a sudden.

They were better than they usually are on the night. Don't get me wrong, England were dreadful; but Scotzil weren't some total football super team all of a sudden.
Neither are England.
Thats a problem yous have.
For some reason England hype themselves up every tournament and fail to deliver most of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.