England v USA – Fri 25th Nov, 19:00 | Group B | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Try telling that to the Gareth apologists that are happy to point out how we lost in a semi final and a final to prove that he's the answer.
Yes, a semi to Croatia who have a population smaller than Greater Manchester; a final against Italy who were crap but brought subs on when while we stuck with the same players who were knackered.

How do you put Rashford ahead of Foden or Callum Wilson? I was gutted when Rashford scored v Iran, I knew that would make him 1st choice sub again.

That said, with 5 of our boys in the squad I would be quite happy if we got knocked out and came home with everybody intact, because we're not going to win anything. Enjoy that final, we'll never get any closer to a trophy.

Last edited:
Yes, a semi to Croatia who have a population smaller than Greater Manchester; a final against Italy who were crap but brought subs on when while we stuck with the same players who were knackered.

How do you put Rashford ahead of Foden or Callum Wilson, or even Trossard on current form, who didn't even make the squad? I was gutted when Rashford scored v Iran, I knew that would make him 1st choice sub again.

That said, with 5 of our boys in the squad I would be quite happy if we got knocked out and came home with everybody intact, because we're not going to win anything. Enjoy that final, we'll never get any closer to a trophy.
Trossard is fucking Belgian

Mount has never had a good game for England , he is an anonymous 6/10 player who doesnt rock the boat , ideal for an insecure and negative manager like Waistcoat , Saka and Bellingham are vastly overrated and have won f*ck all in their careers so far.
Phil has TEN medals in his cabinet , and is a winner , but a loser like Waistcoat hasnt got a clue what winning looks like and he never will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.