England vs Czech Republic

MCFC1993

Live on ITV 1. KO 19:45 GMT.

England's 1st Euro 2020 qualifier, although it might not mean anything if England win the nation's league in the summer.

Probably worth having a separate thread for this so we don't clog up the other thread.

As far as team news goes I've only heard Sancho is starting.

Hopefully Walker and Sterling stay out of trouble.

Predicted starting line up:
------------------------Pickford
Walker-------Keane--------Maguire-------Shaw
----------------------------Dier
-------------Henderson----------Alli
Sterling----------------Kane----------------Sancho

Last edited:
I'm quite looking forward to it, usually I've been half hearted about England but after the last world cup and the momentum it created throughout the country it reignited my passion for it and reminded me of Italia90 when the country was buzzing.
And yes I know we didn't really play anybody half decent in the tournament until Croatia but still I thought they did us proud.

Whoever takes the field for England will be regarded in the usual MANUre light - they will be teenage galacticos! Untried, untested, won nowt, but galacticos all the same. And if any of them have emerged from the Stretford Conveyor belt, just WOW!!

Crimson Clive trying to shoe in as many rag references whilst slagging Raz off whether he plays or not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.