England Vs Poland - Match Thread

Re: England versus Poland - Your Prediction

If Townsend never scored that goal last night would he be getting the praise he is today?

He wasn't particularly stand out last night,did ok i spose.

bayern blade said:
I can see this going tits up, 1973 all over again. I've a nasty feeling Poland will get a draw.
their eagerness will cost them, they are not strong enough.

"that`s bold talk for a bald, one eyed fat man!"

Super David Silva 21 said:
If Townsend never scored that goal last night would he be getting the praise he is today?

He wasn't particularly stand out last night,did ok i spose.

He did more than Ok to be fair. At least he constantly went forward with the ball and not sideways or backwards.
He has pace and he scored an excellent goal. I thought the boy did good!

Hopefully Poland will win. I have no love for the rag reserve side that is England or the St Georges flag /BNP mob that follow them. It's one step above womens football and wheelchair rugby as far as I'm concerned.

The Poles will have a lot of support.

Lewondowski and Blackszowkskskzowski will be huge threats.

Super David Silva 21 said:
Raheem Sterling has been called up to replace Tom Cleverly.

Sterling? seriously?

It seems we are so short of talent that f youre English and happen to play in the Prem then at some stage you will get a cap.

And if we're calling up replacements,why has Micah not been brought in as a replacement for Walker? Does Woy seriously believe either of the Rag options are better?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.