England Vs Poland - Match Thread

Dave S said:
Smithy34 said:
we are a QF team at best and that is with luck. The press should actually start to acknowledge this and relieve some of the pressure on the team next year.

Unfortunately the press wont and again they will build them up should we come through this game
We'll be the first team home from the finals. We're crap!

Dont get me wrong...I am glad we have qualified but it is the press that now need to back of and realise we wont win the WC. But guaranteed there will be loads of questions relating to 'can we win it?'

jimharri said:
city saint said:
how did townsend not get mom
I'd have gone for Gerrard myself. Thought he controlled the midfield. Anyway; a big well done to Roy and the lads. At least it'll make a City-less summer more interesting.
aye fair point he was good

zandvoort blue said:
Markt85 said:
How many think Hodgson is a shit manager now ? 1 defeat in 24 now and been constant slagging off. Finally he and the players will get the credit they fully deserve

Woy is pants. But I`ll give you 10/10 for patriotism.
He does tend to bang the drum, does our bubble blower. All credit to him for itSurprised to see he was still on here at this stage of the evening though, considering he wasn't happy at some of the content earlier on in the evening.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Getting more optimistic about England now, I quite like the idea of 2018 and:

Hart

RB(Richards, Walker, Clyne, Lowton)
Jones
Cahill
Shaw

Rodwell
Barkley
Wilshere

Townsend
Morrison
Sturridge.

though of course it would be a squad filled with the Walcott's, Wooney's and Welbeck's of this world.

Richards has no chance !

Len Rum said:
All down to that sublime pass from Jimmy.

From BBC Sport:

GOAL - England 2-0 Poland - Steven Gerrard (88 mins)
There it is! Qualification in the bag. Jack Wilshere turns the ball over the top into space, Steven Gerrard chases it down, cuts inside a tired challenge from Kamil Glik and then just about gets there before toeing the ball into the net. Get those plane tickets booked...

Cunts.

Caveman said:
Get in!

Great game, played well, did the job, are we Europe's top scorers? great stuff!

"São Paolo São Paolo we are coming
São Paolo São Paolo I pray
São Paolo São Poalo we are coming
The last lane can't be May because it's in June!"

We'll be coming in June, not May?

Caveman said:
Get in!

Great game, played well, did the job, are we Europe's top scorers? great stuff!

"São Paolo São Paolo we are coming
São Paolo São Paolo I pray
São Paolo São Poalo we are coming
The last lane can't be May because it's in June!"

Cringe!

Smithy34 said:
Dave S said:
Smithy34 said:
we are a QF team at best and that is with luck. The press should actually start to acknowledge this and relieve some of the pressure on the team next year.

Unfortunately the press wont and again they will build them up should we come through this game
We'll be the first team home from the finals. We're crap!

Dont get me wrong...I am glad we have qualified but it is the press that now need to back of and realise we wont win the WC. But guaranteed there will be loads of questions relating to 'can we win it?'
More chance of me sniffing Charlize's exercise bike saddle!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.