England Vs Poland - Match Thread

Dave S said:
Smithy34 said:
we are a QF team at best and that is with luck. The press should actually start to acknowledge this and relieve some of the pressure on the team next year.

Unfortunately the press wont and again they will build them up should we come through this game
We'll be the first team home from the finals. We're crap!
Can't understand why people have to be so negative after a good result and a good performance. Nobody thinks we're the best in the world but we're not that bad.

Bluemoon dan said:
Easy to say now we've won but that was one of the most entertaining international matches I think I've seen in a long long time.
Totally agree, a very good game for an international, and I'm not arsed about international football, or england in general, nice to see an England side going for it, generally played well tonight, still a few weak links, but players to come back too.

west didsblue said:
Dave S said:
Smithy34 said:
we are a QF team at best and that is with luck. The press should actually start to acknowledge this and relieve some of the pressure on the team next year.

Unfortunately the press wont and again they will build them up should we come through this game
We'll be the first team home from the finals. We're crap!
Can't understand why people have to be so negative after a good result and a good performance. Nobody thinks we're the best I the world but we're not that bad.

Not being negative west, i have watched England like many others on here since i was a young lad. The problem now is the press applying massive pressure on the team thinking we can go and win the tournament. What i am hoping for is for that pressure to go and maybe just maybe that will allow the players to progress that one stage further

lets just go there this time and see what happens, we are now at the stage where we are actually unseeded as well.

Bit of of a Ragfest to be honest but here goes :

Smalling - First touch of an Elephant
Carrick - Plays like a Crab
Wellshit - just that
Rooney - Absolute quality and seems to be playing for a change to his best for England which means he aint happy at the Rags.. Chelsea in Jan !!

In all very happy they all play at the Swamp !!!

Not a fan of England but Roy got it spot on last two games !!!

Na na naaaa, na na naaa, na na na, na na na, na naaaaaaaa. Na na naaa, na na naaa, na na na, na na na, na naaaaaa. Na na naaa, na na naaaa, na na na na na na naaaa. We're England, we're gonna score one more than you. ENGLAND.

mancity5 said:
Wonder how many very average rag players he can fit into that world cup squad.

Who gives a flying fudge what clubs these players play for. This is England forget club rivalry and just support the boys. They going to need it

Better start saving those pennies, lads (and lasses). Just saw a snippet on the ITV news (more to come later in the programme); a man (presumably in the hotel/hospitality sector) was being interviewed and he said a room which would normally be £70 per night would be £450 per night during the tournament next summer. Ouch!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.