England Vs Poland - Match Thread

Super David Silva 21 said:
Once they do away with penalty shoot outs we may have a chance.[/quote

Lol!

Seriously though, we have to win one at some point surely? ;-)

Congratulations to Roy and his aggresive approach. I thought the movement of the Forward players was stunning and that includes Wellbeck.

As for the Captain, once again too many Hollywood passes and yet another poor imitation of Pirlo. Carrick was very poor.

City Raider said:
lol bbc said Wiltshire passed to Gerrard, terry butcher said lampard - never known a player get so little recognition than milner

does it really matter ??? england qualified thats good enough for me :)

Markt85 said:
mancity5 said:
Wonder how many very average rag players he can fit into that world cup squad.

Who gives a flying fudge what clubs these players play for. This is England forget club rivalry and just support the boys. They going to need it

Actually it makes a difference.

Zaha was chosen to play for the national team the minute he got bought for The Scum and he hasn't played a single minute, as far as I know, for them outside of the Shield game in Aug.

Politics matter in the current climate, but hopefully that looks like it will change once the Scum's power deteriorates even more rapidly before our eyes.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
City Raider said:
lol bbc said Wiltshire passed to Gerrard, terry butcher said lampard - never known a player get so little recognition than milner

does it really matter ??? england qualified thats good enough for me :)
For England, I guess not, but for James Milner it might, it was a great touch to set Gerrard away.

Re: England versus Poland - Your Prediction

baildon blue said:
I think England will win 2-0 . Only player I worry about on Tuesday is Joe Hart . I hope he doesn't make a mistake like Shilton did 40 years ago against Poland .
I was spot on with my score for the England vs Poland match . Well done Roy and the boys for tonights result . That lad Townsend looks a real gem . For once I think we might have some fantastic young players coming through . My only concern is the defence, that back 4 looks leaky .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.