England WC 2018 supporters' thread

JOGAMIGMOG

Team supported
Manchester City, England and Levante Union Deportiva
Wanted a thread for England fans on BM. Not your usual negative stuff but a thread to support the team. Anyone up for it? Let's look at the positives: we've been EASILY the best team in the WC so far. Everybody seems to be focused on the end prize and together.
I think we've got the best chance in a generation of winning it and yet not many people seem too bothered? Hence this thread. COME ON ENGLAND!

I think Brazil in that second half the other day were absolutely brilliant, we’re a way off that yet.

But there’s four City players in the squad, all four finished the game today, the squad is young and hungry, the coach is young and calm, we’ve played okay so far. There’s not a great deal not to like.

I’d like to see a left footer at left wing back. Or revert to a 4-4-2/4-3-3 to get more ball in midfield.

But so far so good. Enjoyed our games, good to see smiles on England players’ faces and applauding the crowd after games rather than the usual miserable players slagging the fans off.

I'm Welsh but can I join as an impartial observer ;) I agree I think you've been really good and the team spirit seems great. I never thought i'd jump up and cheer an England goal but when Kane scored against Tunisia I was on my feet! Really think you're one of the contenders.

Our worst squad in years yet playing some decent stuff. A good feel factor going around. I think if the boys make the quarters they will get a huge clap when they get home

Harry Kane top scorer of the world cup!!

I don't think we have enough to win it, but ive been proved wrong many times before. So here's hoping. We know it's not perfect, but it's nice to see the lads giving it a go.

Will be very happy if we can just put to bed the ‘Round of England’ tripe. Everything else will be a plus.

I’ve enjoyed their team spirit and the football isn’t too bad either. Just hope the nation can control their optimism......not a whinge but I could do with seeing Young dropped....not very good imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.