England Women v Denmark Women

Decent crowd.

I agree with the Phil Chuckle line. He was put in to promote the team, not to actually do the job. There are better coaches out there but the FA obsession with rag twats trumps talent.

He will be found out at the WC and all the positive momentum built up since Canada 4 years ago will be up the shitter.

If only BBC coverage was as blanket to the WSL the games profile would rise.

BBC One 3pm every Sunday during the season would be the best advert for the game as a whole. Mind you now the rags are promoted that might happen...

Decent crowd.

I agree with the Phil Chuckle line. He was put in to promote the team, not to actually do the job. There are better coaches out there but the FA obsession with rag twats trumps talent.

He will be found out at the WC and all the positive momentum built up since Canada 4 years ago will be up the shitter.

If only BBC coverage was as blanket to the WSL the games profile would rise.

BBC One 3pm every Sunday during the season would be the best advert for the game as a whole. Mind you now the rags are promoted that might happen...

Absolutely spot on, shame really, missed opportunity.

How Phil Chuckle can be seen as a decent choice by any serious footballing body is anyone's guess, as you said, all about image.

I like the kit. Is it a New England kit for men too? White with red trim.

I like the kit. Is it a New England kit for men too? White with red trim.

You sick fucker, no blue and you like it?

This was great however

51dJI9y62mL.SS400.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.