England women v Germany

For those of you complaining about Neville and the rags

Ask yourself
Why did Neville, with no previous coaching experience in the women’s game, get the top job?
Why did the best women’s coach at the time, from Chelsea, withdraw from the interview process before Neville was appointed?
Why did the previous, successful England coach, get the boot from his job?
Why did Eni Alouko claim she was treated badly because of her skin colour, after being dropped for poor displays, and yet hasn’t returned to playing?
Why did the Guardian newspaper support Alouko in her muck raking of the previous manager?
Why did the FA sack the previous manager for something he had done five years earlier, that everyone was aware of, that broke no rules and happened before being given the job of England Manager?
Following the sacking and her involvement in having the previous manager replaced why was Alouko offered a job writing for the Guardian newspaper without any previous experience?
And, finally, wasn’t Alouko the woman who wrote a hatchet piece on City, regarding Liverpool, only this week in the Guardian newspaper?

The punters/fans taken for a ride yet again.

Should sack that no nowt manager! The woman's england team were in a good shape till he put his managerial expertise two penny's worth in

Yer'd be struggling. w, to get tuppence for Neville's expertise. It's the same old shit with these people - they put on a red shirt once or twice so they must be footy experts! He's as good a manager as his brother ever was!

Phil Chuckle is out of his depth. Yet the FA play lips service to the game as a whole.

It's happy to advertise it's supports the game as a PR exercise. When respected managers like Emma Hayes refuse the role because if their attitude you can tell the old farts and the PR men rule over the women's team along with the men's.

It’s worth noting the agent of Alouko
She seems to have the same representation of a number of PL goalkeepers

It's almost as if it's a you scratch my back, I will scratch your type of set up?

Roy Hodgson would be the man to confirm shit like this ;-)

Phil Chuckle is out of his depth. Yet the FA play lips service to the game as a whole.

It's happy to advertise it's supports the game as a PR exercise. When respected managers like Emma Hayes refuse the role because if their attitude you can tell the old farts and the PR men rule over the women's team along with the men's.

England is a brand . Pounds and pence matters, as do bums on seats at Wembley.

The right side picked which represents certain clubs and agents does just what they require.

I put in on to see if the football matched the hype.
Hate myself for saying this, but the football is utter gash, fair play for selling out Wembley, but back to playing in front of hundreds or early thousands maximum.
Neville couldn't coach an under 10's team, clueless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.