England World Cup Squad.

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by BlueAnorak, 15 May 2018.

1. BlueAnorak

BlueAnorak

2. Robinho's Subbuteo

Robinho's Subbuteo

Not surprising really. All he needed to do was play the way Pep wanted him to and he'd probably have another Premier League winners medal and be on that plane.

3. manlikepep

manlikepep

Dunno what happened to hart. Was absolutely incredible and one of my favourite players for years. Then form dives off a cliff and can’t even be number 1 for Torino or West Ham.

Happy he’s not in the squad.

4. NOID

NOID

The correct decision judging by his performances this season and since he left us on loan.

5. ancoats

ancoats

has joe hart let himself down and just been put out to grass at a very young age for a keeper yes great 4 or 5 seasons at city and then something went wrong before pep was named manager and little stories popping up about being a dressing room leadership battle going on and players taking sides of joe hart and somebody else. also we had seen joe hart having a limelight issue and a liking to nightlife and a drink so maybe its not just about his game and its the lifestyle

6. IH8MUFC

IH8MUFC

Pope coming in for him is the correct decision. Pope has been in excellent form and is the best English keeper this season.

7. David 'El Mago' Silva

David 'El Mago' Silva

I don't think that was the only problem from what I've heard.

8. Fame Monster

Fame Monster

It would be the correct decision were it not for the fact that Butland and Pickford were the other two goalkeepers. Hart’s error-prone at the minute but still one of the best 3 goalkeepers in the country, and the only English goalkeeper capable of making word class saves even if he struggles with the ones straight at him.

9. IH8MUFC

IH8MUFC

Hart isn't in the top 3. He has digressed badly in the last 2 years.

10. Thaksinssoldier

Thaksinssoldier

Interestingly I think Gunn has a shot at being number 3.

Southgate has an eye on the future and it wouldn't surprise me at all, especially if the rumour that Gunn is our number 2 next season is true.