England,world cup,youre avin a larf???

We haven't even got an Englishman as the manager, pathetic! As far as I'm concerned the England team is just a money making tool for the FA so that all the suits can have a jolly, the money they raise is wasted on projects like Wembley

This could be England's side in June

James - fucking hate him

Neville - fucking fucking fucking fucking hate him the rat faced ****
Terry - fucking hate him
Ferdinand - fucking hate him
Cole - fucking hate him

Walcott - don't mind him
Gerrard - fucking hate the star fish diving ****
Lampard - like him
Barry - like him

Rooney - fucking fucking fucking fucking hate him the fat ****
Defoe/Heskey - Both annouy the fuck out of me

So i doubt i'll be waving the st george's flag with too much enthusiasm

Love England Hate Utd.

England have as good as chance as any other nation in winning the world cup, we might have one or two weak spots but so have the rest. since capelo took over we've played the best football for many a decade. Im fully confident we will get to the last 4 and with a bit of luck we can go all the way.

all you English supporting Spain etc, what the fuck !

I will be supporting England and did a competition at college and managed to get us to the semi's where we will lose to Argentina..I know they had a crap qualifying campaign but Tevez, Higuain, Messi, Aguero....no way of beating them IMO. However, I had us beating France in the quarter finals :D

Argentina/Brazil final with Argentina winning with a Tevez wonder goal and bringing Messi back with him :D ..... I WISH!!

No, but lets be honest there isnt many people who think england can win. i reckon will get to quarter finals.

Spain or Italy to win is my prediction.

Didsbury Dave said:
How an Englishman can not support England is beyond me and faintly embarrassing.

I don't think we'll win but I think we've got a chance. I think we're a good side.

You saved page 1 there DD. I was sat here, open-mouthed at people picking random nations to 'support' during the WC. I'm struggling really hard to fathom that one out. Would be interesting to know why those same people chose City support, because based on the random nations selected, I can't believe for one minute any of them can seriously say, 'because i'm from Manchester', in answer to such a question. Spain, Argentina? Who gives a fuck about anything other than what England do, if infact you are English? Completely baffled by this first page guys. Not read the other 3 as I post this.

lee-mcfc said:
i said it ages ago we dont stand a chance am not arsed anyways tbh
more interested in watching spain , argentina & brazil
And there we have it. The once proud and patriotic City support for it's country has finally sold out. A few quid our way and we soon forget our roots.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.