England,world cup,youre avin a larf???

paul calfs tash said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
I will be supporting Spain and that is coming from a turncoat englishman.
youre no better than them twats who chant Argentina

Oh well.....

Por eso se oye este refrán, que viva España

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
I will be supporting Spain and that is coming from a patriotic englishman.

Good shout this. Thought for a long time that Spain were the MCFC of the international teams. More shots in the foot than in the goals.
No it's not a good shout. It's an embarrassing statement from a so called Englishman.

Immaculate Pasta said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I've no beef with Dave but yeah that's how a view your typical England fan. Later that night I'm quite sure he drank 1 too many Belgian lagers and stabbed a kebab shop owner before pissing all over the floor.

Obviously not all England fans are like that but in my experience they are. Indeed, I'd put your World Cup Soccer Bonanza England fans lower on the evolutionary scale of armchair rags.

No beef? You're a skiny, long haired lanky student streak of piss.

You should be woop wooping!

Lanky? I wish mate!<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:12 pm --<br /><br />
liamctid said:
TMQ you have me in stitches!

I'll support England during the games. Won't celebrate if Rooney scores because I do hate him that much.

Bitter, Proud, Loyal and Loud.

To be honest if I'm watching a game then I'll usually end up willing England to do well although admittedly if Rooney or his like score I don't react or even feel anything.

Wouldn't go out of my way to watch them though. I don't hate them so much as don't care about them.

Like QR said, so long as none of our lot get injured I'll be happy and I'd like to see a City player do well so I'll be supporting any side with our lads in even if it has to be England.

Immaculate Pasta said:
paul calfs tash said:
youre no better than them twats who chant Argentina

Oh well.....

Why don't you just piss off to Barca as well and be done with it you embarrassing twat.

Happens at every major tournament...the media get all hyped up and tell us that this will be our year and then the expectation builds and we're left disappointed...we won't win the world cup.

Pigeonho said:
Question then. Rooney goes clear through and nets from a Carrick pass in the 88th minute of a currently drawn final. Will you, (liam and TMQ), sit there motionless, or will you go absolutely fucking mental like I and most of the nation will?
They are playing for their country. That country is England. I am English therefore I will go fucking mental. It's a no brainer. I just hope fans from other clubs aren't reading this because some of the replies are fucking embarrassing to the good name of Manchester City Football Club.

Pigeonho said:
Question then. Rooney goes clear through and nets from a Carrick pass in the 88th minute of a currently drawn final. Will you, (liam and TMQ), sit there motionless, or will you go absolutely fucking mental like I and most of the nation will?

I assure you I would not cheer or celebrate. I've never felt any allegiance to the England Squad, John Terry being John Terry, Stevie G diving and cheating, Rooney diving and cheating, Gary Neville superstar, Phil Neville captain fantastic.

Sorry, I just can't do it.

I'm not bitter, not compared to most, but I draw the line at cheering those cunts.

City winning a throw in means more to me than England winning the world cup.

Just how I am.

Doesn't make me a bad person.

Besides which, whilst everyone is watching England the streets are empty and that's when people like me really have their fun.

I hope they do well for your sakes but I want no part of it.

If City players happen to be playing then I'll wish them well but that's as far as I can take it.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Pigeonho said:

I assure you I would not cheer or celebrate. I've never felt any allegiance to the England Squad, John Terry being John Terry, Stevie G diving and cheating, Rooney diving and cheating, Gary Neville superstar, Phil Neville captain fantastic.

Sorry, I just can't do it.

I'm not bitter, not compared to most, but I draw the line at cheering those *****.

City winning a throw in means more to me than England winning the world cup.

Just how I am.

Doesn't make me a bad person.

Besides which, whilst everyone is watching England the streets are empty and that's when people like me really have their fun.

I hope they do well for your sakes but I want no part of it.

If City players happen to be playing then I'll wish them well but that's as far as I can take it.
Stupid bitter prick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.