England,world cup,youre avin a larf???

re: petrov turns down one year deal

paul calfs tash said:
lee-mcfc said:
i said it ages ago we dont stand a chance am not arsed anyways tbh
more interested in watching spain , argentina & brazil
And there we have it. The once proud and patriotic City support for it's country has finally sold out. A few quid our way and we soon forget our roots.
I seriously do not care what you think.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Pigeonho said:
Question then. Rooney goes clear through and nets from a Carrick pass in the 88th minute of a currently drawn final. Will you, (liam and TMQ), sit there motionless, or will you go absolutely fucking mental like I and most of the nation will?

I assure you I would not cheer or celebrate. I've never felt any allegiance to the England Squad, John Terry being John Terry, Stevie G diving and cheating, Rooney diving and cheating, Gary Neville superstar, Phil Neville captain fantastic.

Sorry, I just can't do it.

I'm not bitter, not compared to most, but I draw the line at cheering those cunts.

City winning a throw in means more to me than England winning the world cup.

Just how I am.

Doesn't make me a bad person.

Besides which, whilst everyone is watching England the streets are empty and that's when people like me really have their fun.

I hope they do well for your sakes but I want no part of it.

If City players happen to be playing then I'll wish them well but that's as far as I can take it.

haha, does it balls make you a bad person, but I really can't understand your mentality mate, but that's what seperates us all I guess, being different.

KentBlue said:
I'd love nothing more than to give my country 100% backing, but to be quite honest, with fuckwits like Rooney, Ferdinand and Terry in the side I just cannot push myself to cheer them on.
I am absolutely dreading the summer love-in with all things Rooney: he's held up as some kind national hero but he's nothing of the kind, he's a lying, cheating fat prick who plays for a side that represents everything that is bad about modern football.

To me, in all honesty, the World Cup is going to be nothing more than an over-hyped little tournament where fat Shrek's every single movement will be analysed by the fucking rag-loving media and force-fed down the throats of a nation.

Nah, for the first time in my entire life I'm totally indifferent to England and the World Cup.
Never ever thought I'd live to see the day when I felt like this but it's absolutely true.
My thoughts exactly, how anyone could sit there and cheer rooney, terry , ferdinand & gerrard to glory is beyond me. The beckham circus has been replaced by the rooney second coming. The england team , the f.a & the pathetic scummy tossers who pass themslves off as journalists make my skin crawl. I hope they get leathered.

ballinio said:
KentBlue said:
I'd love nothing more than to give my country 100% backing, but to be quite honest, with fuckwits like Rooney, Ferdinand and Terry in the side I just cannot push myself to cheer them on.
I am absolutely dreading the summer love-in with all things Rooney: he's held up as some kind national hero but he's nothing of the kind, he's a lying, cheating fat prick who plays for a side that represents everything that is bad about modern football.

To me, in all honesty, the World Cup is going to be nothing more than an over-hyped little tournament where fat Shrek's every single movement will be analysed by the fucking rag-loving media and force-fed down the throats of a nation.

Nah, for the first time in my entire life I'm totally indifferent to England and the World Cup.
Never ever thought I'd live to see the day when I felt like this but it's absolutely true.
My thoughts exactly, how anyone could sit there and cheer rooney, terry , ferdinand & gerrard to glory is beyond me. The beckham circus has been replaced by the rooney second coming. The england team , the f.a & the pathetic scummy tossers who pass themslves off as journalists make my skin crawl. I hope they get leathered.

Its got fuck all to do with cheering any individual on, its about the national team, team being the operative word. I bet you want United to lose to Spurs, don't you?

paul calfs tash said:
lee-mcfc said:
i said it ages ago we dont stand a chance am not arsed anyways tbh
more interested in watching spain , argentina & brazil
And there we have it. The once proud and patriotic City support for it's country has finally sold out. A few quid our way and we soon forget our roots.
What the fuck has money or roots got to do with anything? You just want to go down the ` look how city fans are shit now theyve got money` line again. Well done for assisting the enemies of our club .

I can't stand most of the over-hyped tossers, I don't suddenly develop a month long affinity for them because I happen to have been spawned on the same rock as them. I'll support whoever entertains me the most and as I prefer watching technically proficient and intelligent players that's unlikely to be England.

Pigeonho said:
ballinio said:

Its got fuck all to do with cheering any individual on, its about the national team, team being the operative word. I bet you want United to lose to Spurs, don't you?
That's a different story for the two faced pricks. City fans always paraded themselves at fiercely patriotic towards England. Now it seems the jcl have created a anti England clique among themselves. Cant imagine West Ham fans going on like this towards Terry and Lampard. Everton fans going against England because Stevie G. Arsenal fans turning to France because of Defoe and Crouch.

Pigeonho said:
ballinio said:

The national team is full of individuals who i detest, run by an money orientated rip-off anti-city organisation & you expect me to just ignore that & support them anyway. Some of us are not hypocrits. P.s i hope utd murder spurs as it will help my club. Stupid question really.<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:08 pm --<br /><br />
paul calfs tash said:
Pigeonho said:
That's a different story for the two faced pricks. City fans always paraded themselves at fiercely patriotic towards England. Now it seems the jcl have created a anti England clique among themselves. Cant imagine West Ham fans going on like this towards Terry and Lampard. Everton fans going against England because Stevie G. Arsenal fans turning to France because of Defoe and Crouch.
Nothing two faced about it & the anti England feeling was created by the players & the f.a in my opinion. And where exactly are these jcl`s, i havent seen any.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.