England,world cup,youre avin a larf???

paul calfs tash said:
City fans always paraded themselves at fiercely patriotic towards England.

Really? No City fan I speak to cares too much about the rag infested England squad.

We're only English by the bad luck of being born here, so why the fuck should we support it?!

quiet_riot said:
paul calfs tash said:

Really? No City fan I speak to cares too much about the rag infested England squad.

We're only English by the bad luck of being born here, so why the fuck should we support it?!
Sir, i was born an Englishman an as such have won first prize in the lottery of life ".

ballinio said:
Sir, i was born an Englishman an as such have won first prize in the lottery of life ".

Oh right...

Put it this way. I'd crawl over broken glass to watch City. I wouldn't be too fussed if someone offered me England tickets for free...

quiet_riot said:
paul calfs tash said:

Followed England home and away on and off for thirty year. Always seen plenty of City lads around England and Europe in my time. Met fans from all sorts of clubs and not one of them spout the shit poured out on here about certain individuals wearing the England shirt. You don't hear Mansfield fans being bitter because the England team are overpaid prima donnas. Fans who probably have the biggest gripe but get behind their country 100%. Our club is now riddled with a bunch of fucking pricks.

quiet_riot said:
ballinio said:

Oh right...

Put it this way. I'd crawl over broken glass to watch City. I wouldn't be too fussed if someone offered me England tickets for free...
Englands a london team

quiet_riot said:
paul calfs tash said:
Stupid tit.

Really touched a nerve with you, hasn't it? Oh well.
Probably because people like you are a fucking embarrassment to MCFC. I imagine this thread is being pasted round every clubs forum with the title fucking arrogant City fans. It's getting that bad that some forums are undecided whether we should finish ahead of Spurs. The same Spurs who are without doubt the most hated fans in the country.

paul calfs tash said:
quiet_riot said:
Probably because people like you are a fucking embarrassment to MCFC. I imagine this thread is being pasted round every clubs forum with the title fucking arrogant City fans. It's getting that bad that some forums are undecided whether we should finish ahead of Spurs. The same Spurs who are without doubt the most hated fans in the country.
Links please.

paul calfs tash said:
quiet_riot said:

Not really sure why choosing not to support an international team makes us arrogant City fans.

HeadScratch.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.