English bull terrier owners,

feedthegoat2007

Theres an English Bull Terrier walk this weekend sunday 11th july at delamere forest,Its a couple of quid and it raises money for rescue dogs that have been neglected and mistreated,you don`t have to have a EBT to come along,theres all types of dogs,Its a good cause and funny as f**k when you see 30 odd english bull terriers walking together.(anyone interested??)

Hate those dogs. My husky has twice been attacked by one of these dogs. Huskys have a similar temperament to a Labrador - very friendly, easy going dog with no aggression towards other dogs at all. The dick who owned one of them threatened to punch me if I kicked his dog again. The fact that my dog was on a lead whilst his was trying to kill him and that I had a pram with a baby in seemed to mean nothing to him. The other just kicked the shit out of his and walked without a word. Neither were on a lead and in a public park.

Around here the owners tend to have these type of breeds as a social 'status' symbol - hoody, skinhead and sportswear are the three remaining essentials to complete the look. Add the 'boils under the armpit' walk and that sums up the owners I've seen around here.

Maybe I'm generalising but my experience of these dogs has not been a good one. I know its the more the owners fault, but these dogs have an instinct to attack and go for the kill. It is more often than not surpressed but when it comes out it is frightening to see especially when it's the kids pet that is being gripped by the throat in front of you and there doesn't appear to be much you can do to stop it.

daveduke67 said:
Around here the owners tend to have these type of breeds as a social 'status' symbol - hoody, skinhead and sportswear are the three remaining essentials to complete the look. Add the 'boils under the armpit' walk and that sums up the owners I've seen around here.
Haha. Those are the only type of people I have ever seen walking this dog. It pisses me right off!

The day England where playing Germany, and I cannot believe this, on my way home from the pub, saw the owner (as described in your post) with Stella in hand, dog not on a lead, he had actually spraypainted a St Georges fucking flag on the dog!!! YCMIU!

Del Monte said:
Haha. Those are the only type of people I have ever seen walking this dog. It pisses me right off!

The day England where playing Germany, and I cannot believe this, on my way home from the pub, saw the owner (as described in your post) with Stella in hand, dog not on a lead, he had actually spraypainted a St Georges fucking flag on the dog!!! YCMIU!

That made me laugh. I really can imagine it.

Surprised it hadn't got tattoos as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.