English managers

Sir peace frog

Team supported
Manchester City Football Club
looking at the table and a thought came into my head(not really i saw it somewhere else ) there are 8 English managers in the premier league, of the 8 one English manager is in 8th position, without looking could you tell me where the other 7 managers teams are, ill give you a clue, none are higher than 14th :)

why are English managers so rubbish.

looking at the table and a thought came into my head(not really i saw it somewhere else ) there are 8 English managers in the premier league, of the 8 one English manager is in 8th position, without looking could you tell me where the other 7 managers teams are, ill give you a clue, none are higher than 14th :)

why are English managers so rubbish.
Because for some reason they are fixated on the past, just like most football pundits. They seem very rigid in the way they approach football. To be fair I think the coaching here is slowly getting better and that's why there is a brilliant crop of English players now coming through.

They’re not. It’s just we have the best league in the world and most managers want to come and manage here.

That means we get some of the best talent across the world in the league and well, England is a small place compared to the rest of the world so naturally they’re below average for the league.

Rogers isn’t English but he is British and he’s probably the third best in the division.

For me every Foreign manager should be made to have an English assistant manager, the simplistic are English assistants learning from managers with a far wider comprehension of the game

Because for some reason they are fixated on the past, just like most football pundits. They seem very rigid in the way they approach football. To be fair I think the coaching here is slowly getting better and that's why there is a brilliant crop of English players now coming through.
Graham Potter springs to mind

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.