English Playoff Matches Thread | 2023/24 | 13:00 - Crawley Town v Crewe Alexandra

I don't think your reference to the CL works, a four team mini league is different. Crawley Town finished 8 points behind the 4th team in L2 and 16 points behind the 3rd team. I agree the playoffs are good but would prefer a different process for L2. First 2 not promoted play home and away. The 2 teams in L1 above the bottom club do the same. The winners of the 2 mini competitions play a one off for L1 .

Fair enough, I actually would prefer your suggested format.

Congrats to Crawley, when they were taken over by WAGMI (We'are All Gonna Make It) Utd Crpto group they had issues including the owner sitting in the dug out to make decisions during games. It looked like another club would go the same was as Bury/Macclesfield Town.

This season though they've got the right infrastructure in place and signed good players from non-league etc, now they're in League 1 if they could build a partnership with someone like Brighton, could really help the club with young loan players.

Stuntpegg... I bet she is pissed off also about Bolton and is most probably millionaire mates with Thogden.

She can piss off too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.