English Playoff Matches Thread | 2023/24 | 15:00 - Leeds United v Southampton

Well, lets see how this goes.
I obviously want to win (doubt we will though) but I hate the playoffs & have always disagreed with them. Top 3 should go up, rather than this circus.
As for today, as much as I want to dream, Saints are so much better than we are, so it’s a big ask for us to get through these games.

Well, lets see how this goes.
I obviously want to win (doubt we will though) but I hate the playoffs & have always disagreed with them. Top 3 should go up, rather than this circus.
As for today, as much as I want to dream, Saints are so much better than we are, so it’s a big ask for us to get through these games.

Good luck today pal.

Good luck today pal.
It’s a big ask. We have played all season with a league 1 striker as every other striker we had or signed as cover, ended up with long term injuries. We are again today relying on Brandon Thomas Asante, who will put the effort in, but is really just not good enough.

It’s a big ask. We have played all season with a league 1 striker as every other striker we had or signed as cover, ended up with long term injuries. We are again today relying on Brandon Thomas Asante, who will put the effort in, but is really just not good enough.

I'm watching it until the match of the ugly sisters start, keep the faith :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.