Enough Is Enough: Roy Keane Abusing City Fans from

jrb

inside the temp studio.

My Girlfriend who sits below the temp studio witnessed Roy Keane sticking two fingers up and telling City fans to f*** off!

Khaldoon and Vicky Kloss should insist that Roy Keane is never allowed to be a Sky TV pundit at a City home match again, especially one involving United.

Bollocks to that. I want as many of those bitter cunts watching us beat them as possible.

If they lose this title it will be the biggest bottle job in the history of the league.

The having a party song got a good airing tonight too...

Well isn't it enjoyable seeing all these prominent Rags and Rag-lovers get sooo butthurt! Oh the sweet irony!

Didn't see the dog walker during the Sky coverage tonight. Fuck him; as Tommy Johnson said in ''The Football Factory;''; horrible ****. I thought Neville came across very well yet again, despite his obvious disappointment.

thought the **** was with itv not sky,switch over every time the twat comes on.Honestly is there a worse nob on telly and I mean all telly than that miserable bitter bullyboy shitfaced arsehole

I just want to meet him and offer the women headbutting nasty midget thug out.

I would not stop untill Alfie had come down to give him the final blow, tosser.

I will never forgive him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.