Enough Is Enough: Roy Keane Abusing City Fans from

He amuses me.......he talks shit with a twinkle in his eye.

I don't take him seriously.

warpig said:
great idea jrb, I can just imagine the conversation now....

lacky: excuse me mr khaldoon, I'm sorry to interrupt this multi-billion dollar business deal but we have a code red situation at the ethihad

khaldoon: omg, what the hell is it, has someone died?

lacky: no, roy keane gave some city fans the v's and it's upset jobs girlfriend.

seriously, get real.
I was expecting a post from the OP to say he was only joking, but it seems he's not.
You've got to laugh I suppose. One thing though OP, I think you may just need to toughen up a bit because as you go on in life you will experience things which are far more offensive than this.

If he sticks two fingers up take it as a compliment, at least you know where you stand with him not like some of the back stabbing hypocrites you get in the bbc sky studios

Get your own back?

I remember when he had his house built on Bankhall lane, Hale I had to go in to do the flooring. I soon found out on site the majority working there where City or Liverpool fans! If they ever strip that house back they will find art work befitting a gallery and words worthy of the Booker Prize. I remember whilst decorating the kitchen floor needing a piss an electrician said don't bother using the portaloo just piss in the sink! That's what I always do, so when in Rome and all that! Always left a smile on my face knowing that when I saw his face it felt like he had my piss on it.

I also worked at Gary Pallister's house in Wilmslow and the guy I was working for wanted a signed picture? Rag. Anyway his wife gave me a bunch, I said I only wanted one and had no need for the rest, she said do what you want with them throw darts at them if you want. Top lady and very fit.

SLP

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Bollocks to that. I want as many of those bitter ***** watching us beat them as possible.

If they lose this title it will be the biggest bottle job in the history of the league.

The having a party song got a good airing tonight too...

I do, but from their own armchair wearin' out their own carpets, supping their own beer. Time we started treating people the way they treat us!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.