enough is enough....

charliebigspuds

I admit it I WAS WRONG.....i was in favour of MH & have backed him the last few week's in debate's with my mate's and other city fan's but it doesn't matter what score this game finishes this and a lot more performance's this season have been absolutely crap. We can't pass, can't cross, cant defend etc,etc,etc......WBA have just scored, 2-1, he's got to go!!!

charliebigspuds said:
I admit it I WAS WRONG.....i was in favour of MH & have backed him the last few week's in debate's with my mate's and other city fan's but it doesn't matter what score this game finishes this and a lot more performance's this season have been absolutely crap. We can't pass, can't cross, cant defend etc,etc,etc......WBA have just scored, 2-1, he's got to go!!!

Same as you mate - I have backed him. But he has to go NOW

IT IS HARD TO WATCH US GOING BACKWARDS LIKE THIS AND I AM WORRIED WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS!!

the players just dont give a fuck......we do know how to win a football match anymore and something must be done immediately to stop this rot because at this rate men we are going down!!!

Agree,

If mangers were car's, he's a Landrover like big Sam.

We're trying to own a Ferrari........

charliebigspuds said:

This. :(

IT IS HARD TO WATCH US GOING BACKWARDS LIKE THIS AND I AM WORRIED WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.