Entire Newcastle squad in Covid isolation

I thought the whole of Liverpool had been innoculated against the virus, as directed by Boris, and enforced by the Army. So they should be ok after all.
Knowing Boris and his relationship with the city he’s probably swapped the doses with rat poison.

My immediate concern was that, even despite the control regimes put in place to allow football to continue, the outbreak is so significant that their entire squad is in isolation.
My second thought was, how the hell will they fit in the delayed fixtures.
My third thought was, if they make them play their youths then that must surely skew the league so much that it’s become a joke.

My last thought is that maybe I think too much.
My first, in fact only thought was the league is a joke. FA got dippers as champions and rags in CL , now facing a even more biblical task of repeating this feat but over a full season, new rules will be appearing every week to ensure this, in fact could even scrap this season given the hopeless cases their love children are becoming

If their game is postponed, what’s the cut off limit for number of players out before this happens elsewhere? Whatever they set it at there’s going to be an argument one less is just as impactful on their team.

My son is a barber & today 1 of the EDS players, who was supposed to be self isolating, walked into his shop & tried to get a haircut. Was not impressed when asked to leave.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.