Entrepreneurs and App Idea's

Ricster

Morning board.

Just wondering if there are any of the above on this board. I've had a couple of app ideas in the past, microchip locating lost items, and an Uber style delivery service targeting courier delivery service. The problem I have is that a) I don't have a clue about technology, and b) I don't have a clue about business and c) bit of a lazy git.

I currently have 2 app ideas, that I have researched and cannot find these 2 businesses online although there are similar businesses. One would open up to a new market in a lot of countries worldwide.

What I'm looking for; Looking for somewhere or someone I can share these ideas with, with them taking on the business and myself taking a small percentage as a residual income.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the ideas.
I will make them right away.
When I make my first million, I will buy you a pint

Those 2 ideas are already in place, the on demand courier service seems to have really taken off, and here in Australia alone it's a $4bn market share. New businesses should be looking at 2% of that. My visa conditions and my laziness means I missed the boat on that one. My visa conditions are the big issue, as I'm not allowed to do anything else bar work for my employer.

I believe one of the ideas I have could open up new markets in America and Australia as examples, but not so much in the UK.

Those 2 ideas are already in place, the on demand courier service seems to have really taken off, and here in Australia alone it's a $4bn market share. New businesses should be looking at 2% of that. My visa conditions and my laziness means I missed the boat on that one. My visa conditions are the big issue, as I'm not allowed to do anything else bar work for my employer.

I believe one of the ideas I have could open up new markets in America and Australia as examples, but not so much in the UK.

I am in Oz also and in IT, can I give you some assistance?

I was going to create a range of cooking sauces and call them 'Sauces for Courses', and go on Dragon's Den for some investment. I can't cook very well though.

Maybe you could create an app to help people understand that an apostrophe isn't needed to denote pluralisation. And it's Dragons' Den by the way.

We used to play a game called 'Categories', where you list some categories, then randomly choose some letters, then have to write down something from each category for each letter. We still play it as a family whenever we go on holidays.

There is nothing that quite matches the game as an app, and I reckon it would make for a good app. It would need to be able to have a group all playing to the same grid on their own devices, with a common timer, and a scoring system that can be agreed by the participants at the conclusion of the round.

1) write down your ideas and date them. Send yourself an email to get an outside confirmation of the date.

2) download an NDA / Confidentiality agreement from the web and adapt it for your needs.

and 3) Don't over estimate the value if your ideas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.