Enzo Maresca

Cityfan

Anyone got views on how useful he is to the development of the EDS players.
I don't watch the team other than highlights on the web site but it looks like they have come on this year.
A friend who is a keen Celtic fan says there are strong rumours linking him to Celtic this summer.

He was well regarded in Football circles as an up and coming coach. I was quite happy with the hire and he seems to have done very well. Pep has spoken highly about him in the past too.

Been courted by Celtic and the like, has had excellent results with the EDS. Can't complain he seems a good coach.
Downside he may not be here too long.

Definitely doing something right,the kids are playing with an enthusiasm and vigour that was missing under previous managers.It also helps that they are playing in a system,and in positions,that suit.

He reminds me very much of a younger Pep.It comes as no surprise to learn other clubs have noticed.

Is it a possibility he will be promoted to First Team Assustant Coach, or being groomed as Pep’s successor?

Be nice to not have to go outside the Club when Pep does call it a day, esp if we have someone who has been nurturing the next generation that should be knocking on the door by the time Pep walks.

Is it a possibility he will be promoted to First Team Assustant Coach, or being groomed as Pep’s successor?

Be nice to not have to go outside the Club when Pep does call it a day, esp if we have someone who has been nurturing the next generation that should be knocking on the door by the time Pep walks.

The first team set up looks very settled currently,as results are evidence.

I can see him being poached long before your question becomes a consideration.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.