Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

She will hopefully to reduce her sentence.

Bye bye Andrew, bye bye Trump and bye bye Clinton would be an epic end to a shit 2020.
Would be fascinated to see how the GOP would respond if trump is implicated before the election.
Prince Andrew will be sweating profusely as well

Great result. What next could be tricky. They could get her for her role in sex trafficking but with that comes the risk it can't be proven and she gets off. Or do they get her to do a deal and admit to everything and implicate and testify against others for much less jail time?

Great result. What next could be tricky. They could get her for her role in sex trafficking but with that comes the risk it can't be proven and she gets off. Or do they get her to do a deal and admit to everything and implicate and testify against others for much less jail time?
A very difficult choice but if she has enough dirt on her to bring down a sex trafficking network or even at least very powerful individuals to justice, I would go with the latter

A very difficult choice but if she has enough dirt on her to bring down a sex trafficking network or even at least very powerful individuals to justice, I would go with the latter

I think the latter is what people really want. They have the lists of guests who attended the island and god knows what else in terms of evidence, they have the girls testimony. I think the proposition to her is we will bring this all to court and you are either a defendant or a witness. She is a nasty woman so she may prefer to fight it to the last but I think if she were to testify then it becomes a much cleaner proposition and if you are going to put some massive profile individuals in jail it needs to be a slam dunk. Her only doing a couple of years may be the price to pay for getting the others.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.