Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

The thing is and I take it they are really alleging she was a sex slave in the past, maybe, just maybe the lass has put it all behind her and doesn't want to talk about it but now instead she has been semi outed and people like us and others will be discussing it freely, she is a wife and a mother a one doing extremely well for herself as well it seems.

Maxwell faces charges from a period before Epstein and Prince Andrew met.
Virginia Roberts claim is not part of the indictment.
He’ll be kept well away from the courts.

Yeah I watched the Epstein doc where she’s interviewed on Netflix and it appears she didn’t consent several times and continued to live in apartments paid for by Epstein and travel often to Pedo island.
I watched it last night. I have to confess I involuntarily rolled my eyes and shook my head when she said that despite the ordeal she was enduring she jumped at the chance to go on the freebie to Thailand to get the qualification she could very easily have got for herself anywhere in the world including in her local tech college

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.