Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

so when are the little black book names being brought in for questioning?

I was shocked at who s in there, anybody who liaised after his first imprisonment deserves to hang.

Seeing as one of those is a Philanthropist spearheading this covid vaccination, its time for results now!
I dont think I follow what you mean by the last bit. Can you explain it for me if you get time please?

Bill Gates?
Yes I know that. I just didnt understand the correlation between him being a philanthropist trying to find a vaccine and the concern about him having been to Epsteins island. And I still dont, it hasnt been explained to me. Maybe Im just a bit thick, but I dont see how the two things link

Yes I know that. I just didnt understand the correlation between him being a philanthropist trying to find a vaccine and the concern about him having been to Epsteins island. And I still dont, it hasnt been explained to me. Maybe Im just a bit thick, but I dont see how the two things link

I think the implication was whether or not you would allow a potential nonce to sort out a vaccine. I don't think the OP realises he's not actually making it, and therefore you won't be injected with nonce juice.
IF he is a nonce, of course.

I think the implication was whether or not you would allow a potential nonce to sort out a vaccine. I don't think the OP realises he's not actually making it, and therefore you won't be injected with nonce juice.
IF he is a nonce, of course.
Well that crossed my mind as possibly what he meant but I dismissed it as being obviously fucking ludicrous

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.