Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

Sat and watched the Netflix doc and obviously what he did was wrong and truly despicable, but it annoys me that these girls kept going back . If someone is paying you $200 to find girls, to do what you have done, and you found that act repulsive but you like the money what does that make you ? If you are going to private islands on yachts, and private jets around the world , staying at top hotels does it not cross your mind that there is going to have to be some pay back ? I have just re-read that and I know how it sounds, my annoyance is how can these girls be that naive ? Even if you had lead a sheltered up bringing you must have a vague understanding that this is not right and is immoral ? There was one girl saying how she had recruited around 50/60 girls at $200, so at the time all she was thinking about was the money and the lifestyle it was giving her, not the welfare of the girls that she was making money from, at that point she was no better than Epstein and Maxwell's daughter. What they did was illegal, immoral and totally reprehensible but it had to have crossed the girls minds that this lifestyle comes with a cost attached ?
They were groomed children,you cannot blame them for anything,the groomer gets in their heads

Kaz i understand that grooming takes place, and its a despicable act, have you watched the documentary?
No,i am not a fan of watching documentaries on these sorts of things till after the court cases.my point stands that you can't blame groomed,abused and trafficked kids for anything ,they are groomed over time to think it is all normal,it isn't

I dont disagree with you, but a couple of the girls in the documentary came across as possibly realising the situation and how to possibly extract the most from it. Maybe they were putting on some bravado for the camera i dont know.

I dont disagree with you, but a couple of the girls in the documentary came across as possibly realising the situation and how to possibly extract the most from it. Maybe they were putting on some bravado for the camera i dont know.
I watched it and see something different.
They were abused but their young minds rationilised it into something "normal."
I think, if anything, that's even worse and it's understandable if their reactions, even now, are somewhat ambiguous.

No,i am not a fan of watching documentaries on these sorts of things till after the court cases.my point stands that you can't blame groomed,abused and trafficked kids for anything ,they are groomed over time to think it is all normal,it isn't
I think you should watch it. Its them speaking after all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.