Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

Your "pop" says of you that you'd rather enjoy a case of schadenfreude above your principals.

Which isn't judgemental of anyone to point out, it's merely pointing it out.

If I were to say I'd laugh at you if Clinton were re-elected, you'd surely think I was rather twisted in my own principles.

Perhaps you were just being childish at the time.
I’ve just said that’s exactly what I was doing, you’ve totally ignored the context.

Why do you think she supported Trump?

Ask yourself that.

She was intimidated by Hillary after alleging she was raped by her husband.

She was not an ardent Republican, again, read about her and the case. She was excited to meet an up and coming Democrat in 1978, that up and coming shiny politician raped her.

The story was almost forced out of her in the 90s and she was involved in politics then.

I actually cannot believe what you’re typing in bias.

Just go and read the case and read this book -

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_One_Left_to_Lie_To

Written by someone far more left wing than you, who liked Clinton’s politics.

Are we also ignoring the fact he flew on Epstein’s private jet over 25 times? A private jet where witnesses have said Epstein had sex with trafficked girls.

All please be careful with your words....
I have changed this to "alleging she was raped..." - as against "she was raped....."

Thread bans may come in if it continues. This is a great thread but lets keep it lawful.

Thanks

All please be careful with your words....
I have changed this to "alleging she was raped..." - as against "she was raped....."

Thread bans may come in if it continues. This is a great thread but lets keep it lawful.

Thanks
Don’t change my posts thank you.

Delete them if you want but do not alter my words.

It’s obvious that other figures are allowed to be called sex offenders but not some.

Bollocks to this forum.

Don’t change my posts thank you.

Delete them if you want but do not alter my words.

It’s obvious that other figures are allowed to be called sex offenders but not some.

Bollocks to this forum.
I am going through the thread (as well as making dinner) so will look at others too - however, to help me and fellow Mods out, there is a report button.... By all means report any comment you feel is inappropriate.
I felt your post was good but also libelous in a small part so didnt want to delete it. If you want it deleting you can do that.
Thanks

I am going through the thread (as well as making dinner) so will look at others too - however, to help me and fellow Mods out, there is a report button.... By all means report any comment you feel is in appropriate.
I felt your post was good but also libelous in a small part so didnt want to delete it. If you want it deleting you can do that.
Thanks
I didn’t think anything, including mine, was inappropriate or worthy of reporting but this whole thread is full of people being called nonces, who haven’t yet been convicted.

I don’t want my posts changed, if you feel they’re libellous or inappropriate, delete them, rather than changing them, as doing the latter changes meaning to what I think.

Convicted ones, grow a brain, not having a go btw just don’t leave yourself or the forum open.
Maxwell isn’t convicted, Trump isn’t convicted.

Free reign on them on here.

In fact there’s about three threads minimum where people openly call Trump a sex offender (deleted).

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.