Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

And I’ve said they’re ok when ? I’d love to see the quote
And I’ve said you said they’re ok when?

Im just merely pointing out my posts has been targeted as I’ve targeted the wrong type
of person and your post against mine in doing so, is unfair considering what else is posted.

Maxwell isn’t convicted, Trump isn’t convicted.

Free reign on them on here.

In fact there’s about three threads minimum where people openly call Trump a sex offender (deleted).
Like i said feel free to report any posts. I am seeing comments that allege certain individuals are nonces and a few comments about a dead person (who cannot sue) but twice you have stated one individual is a rapist and just now stated one individual "probably is" which just got you a thread ban.
If you have further comment then please direct it to @Ric
Thanks

Last edited:
I am going through the thread (as well as making dinner) so will look at others too - however, to help me and fellow Mods out, there is a report button.... By all means report any comment you feel is inappropriate.
I felt your post was good but also libelous in a small part so didnt want to delete it. If you want it deleting you can do that.
Thanks

Wasn't libelous in the USA. I know that means fuck all for BM but public figures in America almost never are able to prove libel in court.

Allegations that Randy Andy raped a girl and used his position to gain leniency for Epstein in the US press.

What a fucking nonce, and what shower of twats his family are for protecting him.

Lizzie has a choice hand the **** over for prosecution or stain the reputaion of the royals as believingthey are above the law and the nation

What a fucking nonce, and what shower of twats his family are for protecting him.

Lizzie has a choice hand the **** over for prosecution or stain the reputaion of the royals as believingthey are above the law and the nation
Nothing to do with liz and she is an old woman,it is down to the gov to give him up,i think

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.