Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

Things that are clear.

Young impressionable women were purposely forced/co-earsed/trafficked inti the sex trade by epstein and his team

Prince andrew, his friend took advantage of thus business and knew (and probably used) these women with full knowledge they were victims.

Andrew (doesn't deserve the prince title) is a **** and awrong un.
His mam isn't fit to sit on the throne if she carries on protecting him.

untouchable and we know what will happen ? nothing
I fear you may be correct.
But what's to be done then?
We cant just lynch the bloke cos we think he's a nonce, as many seem to want to.
Her legal team have served papers to the best of their ability.
So what happens now?
He ignores, fails to attend and she gets damages which he will pay, one way or another, and is deemed guilty by default, which he wont want, but wont really affect him, as he's as thick as mince anyway.
He responds and goes to court (no chance)
He will be thinking he's done nothing wrong, burying his head in the sand hoping his legal team will get him out of it.
He will never be tried, so i'm sure he will sleep easy at night knowing he's got away with it (if he's guilty)
People like him have no consience. Self entitled wanker born into a world where the plebs like us are seen as worthless scum.
This is the side of royalty I hate.
I love the queen and how she has served the country all these years with dignity, she doesn't deserve this shit as she approaches her twilight years.
I hope he gets what he deserves.

Things that are clear.

Young impressionable women were purposely forced/co-earsed/trafficked inti the sex trade by epstein and his team

Prince andrew, his friend took advantage of thus business and knew (and probably used) these women with full knowledge they were victims.

Andrew (doesn't deserve the prince title) is a **** and awrong un.
His mam isn't fit to sit on the throne if she carries on protecting him.

Girls. Vast majority were under 18, some as young as 12.

He isn't legally obliged to attend the hearing in person, but he needs to send his American qualified lawyers to attend on his behalf.

I fear you may be correct.
But what's to be done then?
We cant just lynch the bloke cos we think he's a nonce, as many seem to want to.
Her legal team have served papers to the best of their ability.
So what happens now?
He ignores, fails to attend and she gets damages which he will pay, one way or another, and is deemed guilty by default, which he wont want, but wont really affect him, as he's as thick as mince anyway.
He responds and goes to court (no chance)
He will be thinking he's done nothing wrong, burying his head in the sand hoping his legal team will get him out of it.
He will never be tried, so i'm sure he will sleep easy at night knowing he's got away with it (if he's guilty)
People like him have no consience. Self entitled wanker born into a world where the plebs like us are seen as worthless scum.
This is the side of royalty I hate.
I love the queen and how she has served the country all these years with dignity, she doesn't deserve this shit as she approaches her twilight years.
I hope he gets what he deserves.
Do you think the royal family will see a downturn in support in the decades?

Seems like when the Queens reputation is strongly based on how young she took the thrown. After it's probably just gonna be ageing rich folk without a genuine connection/mythology handing the crown to each other.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.