Epstein found dead in his cell/Prince Andrew interview

Dubai Blue

Then serve it at their offices at the time of the hearing. They are irrefutably instructed in the proceedings at that time.

Or via email, maybe; at any time.

Without knowing the procedural rules for the jurisdiction it’s hard to discuss with any real authority, but it’s hard to imagine justice being allowed to be defeated just because someone lives in a castle. It would make a mockery of the civil justice system. No self-respecting legal system will allow someone to avoid service in this way, at least in the long run.

Within our civil procedure rules there are alternative methods of service once the conventional ones are exhausted.

It’s not like the **** can say he doesn’t know about the essence of the claim; he did an interview about it on Newsnight ffs!
Thankfully, the judge seems to have seen through the nonsense and told them it's been served, so get on with it.

gordondaviesmoustache

Even worse was his subsequent reliance on a settlement agreement that his accuser had allegedly entered into with a convicted sex offender!

"We believe this is a baseless non-viable and potentially unlawful lawsuit that the plaintiff has filed. There has been a settlement agreement the plaintiff entered into in a prior action that releases the duke and others from any and all potential liability."

That's really not a good look for Prince Andrew, no matter how you spin it.
I think he’s been poorly advised all along the way. Conflate that with the fact he’s a thick **** with manifestly poor judgement and you have the unfolding car crash you see today.

It seemed clear to me some time ago that she wasn’t going away, in advance of that interview imo (the very fact he did it supporting that contention) and at that stage he needed to face up to certain realities. Questioning the authenticity of the photo or denying recalling he had ever met her do not fall squarely into that category.

Greedy lawyers who rip off their clients are subhuman scum.

sir baconface

she was trafficked not a hooker ffs, neither were the endless other girls epstein was in prison for
This is the main issue for me. It was clearly exploitative sex and I don‘t like people who deliberately exploit others for their own gratification.

Last edited:

MaineDAWG2008

I see SKY NEWS website has quickly removed the article. It was only on there 2 days max... why not leave it on there? Oh yeh it doesn't fit in with popular narratives.

maccadon

Just read that if he stays in Balmoral he can't be served as English courts have no jurisdiction over Scottish courts. Guess why he's ran up here.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.