Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

It is when the age of consent is 18

Spot on.

It’s also not important if the age of consent is below the legal age to work as a prostitute, which usually above 18 when such laws are in place.

Age of consent in France is 15 in France, but prostitutes have to be above 18.

The girl who Ribery and Benzema were caught with.

Spot on.

It’s also not important if the age of consent is below the legal age to work as a prostitute, which usually above 18 when such laws are in place.

Age of consent in France is 15 in France, but prostitutes have to be above 18.

The girl who Ribery and Benzema were caught with.

Reading that, interesting that aquitals of both were based on them being unaware of the girls age.
Maybe rooney had the right idea, rent a pensioner and remove all doubt.
The scumbag who procurred the girl however, was found guilty and got sent down, quite rightly.
Fucking awful state we're in, girls being bought and sold like meat.

Reading that, interesting that aquitals of both were based on them being unaware of the girls age.
Maybe rooney had the right idea, rent a pensioner and remove all doubt.
The scumbag who procurred the girl however, was found guilty and got sent down, quite rightly.
Fucking awful state we're in, girls being bought and sold like meat.
This is the situation in the UK.

Although the age of consent is 16 throughout the United Kingdom, it is illegal to buy sex from a person under 18 where the perpetrator does not reasonably believe they are 18 or over.[5] In England and Wales, it is an offence to pay for sex with a sex worker who has been "subjected to force", constituting a strict liability offence - wherein the client of a sex worker can be prosecuted for the offence, even in the absence of fault or criminal intent to force a sex worker to provide sexual services for them.

This nonce managed to get off with sleeping with young girls who pretended to be older. Sugar baby relationship so not quite prostitution, but got off on the equivalent of young man's defence (I thought she was older) , which isn't applicable to men over 23.

This is the situation in the UK.

Although the age of consent is 16 throughout the United Kingdom, it is illegal to buy sex from a person under 18 where the perpetrator does not reasonably believe they are 18 or over.[5] In England and Wales, it is an offence to pay for sex with a sex worker who has been "subjected to force", constituting a strict liability offence - wherein the client of a sex worker can be prosecuted for the offence, even in the absence of fault or criminal intent to force a sex worker to provide sexual services for them.

This nonce managed to get off with sleeping with young girls who pretended to be older. Sugar baby relationship so not quite prostitution, but got off on the equivalent of young man's defence (I thought she was older) , which isn't applicable to men over 23.

This excuse for a man should be locked up for life.
But having said that, he's basically admitted having sex with a 13 year old girl, and they've let him off because he said he didn't know. Ha ha yeah right. He was on a sugar daddy website doing all sorts of noncery.
The judge here is as guilty as him.

This excuse for a man should be locked up for life.
But having said that, he's basically admitted having sex with a 13 year old girl, and they've let him off because he said he didn't know. Ha ha yeah right. He was on a sugar daddy website doing all sorts of noncery.
The judge here is as guilty as him.

It was a jury trial, not the Judge to blame.

I havent been really following this story, is the queen protecting Andrew ?
I saw he went to Balmoral to hide from the yanks.

I fear you may be correct.
But what's to be done then?
We cant just lynch the bloke cos we think he's a nonce, as many seem to want to.
Her legal team have served papers to the best of their ability.
So what happens now?
He ignores, fails to attend and she gets damages which he will pay, one way or another, and is deemed guilty by default, which he wont want, but wont really affect him, as he's as thick as mince anyway.
He responds and goes to court (no chance)
He will be thinking he's done nothing wrong, burying his head in the sand hoping his legal team will get him out of it.
He will never be tried, so i'm sure he will sleep easy at night knowing he's got away with it (if he's guilty)
People like him have no consience. Self entitled wanker born into a world where the plebs like us are seen as worthless scum.
This is the side of royalty I hate.
I love the queen and how she has served the country all these years with dignity, she doesn't deserve this shit as she approaches her twilight years.
I hope he gets what he deserves.
Nothing will happen mate, they are quite simply above the law.

You say you love the queen, is she giving a fuck about the young girls who these guys trafficked and had sex with ?

Nothing will happen mate, they are quite simply above the law.

You say you love the queen, is she giving a fuck about the young girls who these guys trafficked and had sex with ?
I'm sure she is, but i'm wondering what people expect her to do?
If she's using her position to protect him then obviously that's wrong and needs addressing.
I dont know if she is or she isn't, happy to be educated on it, genuinely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.