Epstein found dead in his cell/Prince Andrew interview

gordondaviesmoustache

Imagine if the sick old fucker was sticking his dick, groping and slobering all over your daughter or niece, a lot of teenage girls are very gullible and can be easily led by super rich seemingly important men and women. And then the denies it all and the powers that be believe him because he's royal. Its like going back to the days of Henry the fucking VIII.
Your analogy is stretching the widely accepted facts a little. Prince Andrew shagged a seventeen year old. I expect, as well as committing acts of murder and genocide, Henry VIII will have shagged (and most likely raped, in the contemporary legal sense) girls far younger than that.

And who believes him ffs?!

Bill Walker

Your analogy is stretching the widely accepted facts a little. Prince Andrew shagged a seventeen year old. I expect, as well as committing acts of murder and genocide, Henry VIII will have shagged (and most likely raped, in the contemporary legal sense) girls far younger than that.

And who believes him ffs?!
I wasn't being serious about Henry VIII by the way. I'm aware that royalty doesn't behead people nowadays. But your reply was duly noted.

Uncle Wally One Ball

It's just a current example of a rape case against a high profile rich white guy in the USA for reference. I'm basically saying the case against HRH is likely to go nowhere fast.
Not because of the merit of the Giueffre case then, but because a lawyer in a different case altogether. Still don't follow your thinking here.

Mazzarelli's Swiss Cheese

Just my opinion, before the soft tw@ts start......
Team supported
FC Zurich (and city of course)
It's just a current example of a rape case against a high profile rich white guy in the USA for reference. I'm basically saying the case against HRH is likely to go nowhere fast.
Tbh I struggle to understand how you prove consent or otherwise that long ago unless it's a statutory rape type thing based on her being below the age of consent?

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.