Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

For anyone who missed the guy who was his cellmate...

Meet Ex-Cop Nicholas Tartaglione, who'd been a Briarcliffe Manor cop in Westchester County, N.Y., was charged in 2016 with the deaths of four men stemming from an alleged cocaine drug conspiracy.

You might want to hide behind the sofa...

tartaglione1280.jpg

In this case murder is as possible as suicide because there are so many open questions.

It should be black and white, with absolutely no way it could be considered foul play, but it just isn't

I give it 3 months before rumours circulate he was shot by Oswald whilst running across a backlot at the studio's where the moon landings were filmed all because he was in cahoots withe the Clinton's child murdering gang.

I give it 3 months before rumours circulate he was shot by Oswald whilst running across a backlot at the studio's where the moon landings were filmed all because he was in cahoots withe the Clinton's child murdering gang.
Irrefutable evidence for the moon landings, and Oswald probably did shoot Kennedy. The open question that case was the Ruby assassination of Oswald.

Epstein had deep dirt on a lot of very famous and influential people. There are plenty of people are happy to see him dead without having taken the witness stand.

Given the events leading up to the discovery of his lifeless body you have both motive and opportunity. I don't think anybody would have been too surprised if the verdict had been murder.

Irrefutable evidence for the moon landings, and Oswald probably did shoot Kennedy. The open question that case was the Ruby assassination of Oswald.

Epstein had deep dirt on a lot of very famous and influential people. There are plenty of people are happy to see him dead without having taken the witness stand.

Given the events leading up to the discovery of his lifeless body you have both motive and opportunity. I don't think anybody would have been too surprised if the verdict had been murder.

So what you are saying is Lord Lucan killed him with a sabre riding past on Shergar? Lol. Whatever happened we will never know the truth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.