Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

'Guests who have spent time on Epstein's private island Little St James, a stunning, 72-acre patch of the U.S. Virgin Islands, have included a virtual Who’s Who of celebrities — from Bill Clinton to Naomi Campbell, Stephen Hawking and, perhaps most notoriously, our very own Prince Andrew. On various trips to Chateau Epstein, they’ve spent days or even weeks sunbathing on his private beaches, swimming in his pools or playing tennis on his personal court'.

The net gets wider.
What the hell did Hawkings want to go there for??

Make no mistake, if that was me or you being accused of having an orgy with underage girls and a convicted paedophile, the police would be smashing in our door faster than Andrew did with that girl on the doc.

UK police seem sadly to have trouble stopping paedophile rings here, never mind halfway across the world....

Think Peter Tobin is likely to have been Bible John. Haven't heard anything credible linking Saville.

We may never know for sure. Not sure if i remember it right, but i think Savile always said he wasn't in Scotland that night, but when Louis Theroux (spl?) bought it up he said he was there. As photo-fits go, Bible John is a ringer for Savile. All speculative, and i know it's all over the conspiracy forums - but is worth some consideration.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.