Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

As long as they were all of legal age and consenting then good on him!
That’s a very broad comment on something that could be open to all kinds of abuse. “Good on him” i don't t agree with that.

It’s not much different to the grooming by Asians in Rotherham of under privileged girls in return for a few quid and cheap vodka and cider, just on a different social scale which some deem as acceptable.

Long way to travel to Bingley for a few pints. ;)
Mancs travel far and wide. In a long life I have lived in Manchester, Leeds, Bradford, and London and worked in 8 different countries flying out from uk for a week at a time. You should try it, it will expand your obviously limited outlook.

Mancs travel far and wide. In a long life I have lived in Manchester, Leeds, Bradford, and London and worked in 8 different countries flying out from uk for a week at a time. You should try it, it will expand your obviously limited outlook.
Leeds and Bradford eh, I’m well jealous Lol. I didn’t know McDonalds fly their staff to other countries.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.