Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

Too many famous people, had too much to lose if he squawked. I’m surprised he hasn’t got a file on everybody ready to be sent to the press upon his death.

‘Terrific guy’ and ‘alot of fun to be with’ I’m gonna go out on a limb and say trump knew him and had spent time with him. If that proves trumps a pedo I’m not sure but to try and disassociate trump from Epstein’s circle is weird.

Trump wasn't accused of any inproperity by witnesses. In fact the women who brought this case to bear specifically said in her testimony that she never saw or heard anybody of anybody who had sex with Trump, and that news stories which suggested that he "had flirted" with her was false. In fact nobody has ever suggested that Trump was a visitor to Epstein's island. I'm not sure how he has gotten caught up in this (of course I know exactly how he has but you know what I mean). The most he's been accused of is borrowing a jet to fly from Palm Beach to New York once.

The main people accused were obviously Andrew, Bill Clinton, Alan Dershowitz, the FBI, the Secret Service, Al Gore, Senator George Mitchell, and a few others as per:

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6250478/Giuffre-Exhibits.pdf

"Giuffre alleged in her own deposition that she was allegedly forced to have sex with Richardson, 71, Britain’s Prince Andrew, Hedge Fund manager Glenn Dubin, American scientist Marvin Minsky, “another prince,” “a large hotel chain owner,” Stephen Kauffman, and model scout Jean Luc Brunell.

In another deposition, Giuffre also reveals that she was “trafficked” to Mitchell, a former Senate Majority leader who represented Maine from 1980-95 and was later named special envoy to the Middle East by President Obama. A sworn affidavit by a former Epstein employee, Juan Alessi, also alleges Mitchell, 85, of having associated with Epstein."
One thing I don’t get is why do these people needed to force women to have sex with them ? I’m as ugly as fuck and penny less and have never had to force someone.

Epsteins Madam has chilled with the Daily Mail chief editor Geordie Greig, Prince Andrew and Piers Morgan before lol.

Genuinely this has made me lose faith with any sort of justice in this world. Was obvious he'd be killed but this isn't even descrete.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.