Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

He has no recollection of meeting her..hmm
It's not as if there's a photo of him with her.. oh there is
7989fea81bd72661c7d6f09cce5c582c.jpg

In a case as severe as this, I’m not sure a broadcaster which is funded by British taxpayers should be conducting interviews where a member of the royal family can put out their side of the story with vetted questions.

Establishment figure pleads ignorance on Establishment news channel.

At least Kay Burley would have softened him up with opening question like "Do you like having underage sex with scared little girls your highness?"

I think there is video or a photo of him leaving Epsteins house with the girl in the doorway as well, but can't recall ever meeting her !

He ws there, met her and is a fucking wrong un, wasn't he nicknamed the shagger or something by some who knew him because he was a dirty fucker.

Some poncy interview where he tries to pretend he wasn't aware his mates were nonces and sex pests.

Fuck off.

Last edited:
I can’t stand any of them but come on, when you have a name like Randy Andy to protectcan you blame him if it’s put on a plate. If she was in the U.K. where the legal age is 16 who would turn the offer down. She hardly looks like a sex slave chained to the bed in the photo, or when she waived him goodbye after a visit.

It's not as if there's a photo of him with her.. oh there is
7989fea81bd72661c7d6f09cce5c582c.jpg
It is this photo that bothers me. Looking at it, do you believe:
1.That there was a brief meeting of which Andrew has no recall?
2. She was a sex slave, forced into bed with him?
I note that, in the US lawyers acting for Andrew or his allies are now claiming that the photo is doctored. Hmmm....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.