Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

This whole shit stain has been in plain sight for nearly a decade. Nothing new here. It says so much about the powers that be have colluded and ignored this and other transgressions by our honorable prince. Cameron defended him as did our press pack. Says so much about the twisted morality in the world that he is still a Royal name on so many children's charities.

Can only imagine that he agreed to the,awful interview because there is more to come out. If this was going to go away I don't think he'd have done it - my guess is we don't know the half of it.

I think he agreed to it because he's thick. He has always been of the type that thinks royalty is more about superiority rather than public service. He's the worst of them, and by some measure. I don't mind the royal family at all, but am in favour of one where dickheads like this one are raised to realise they are pretty insignificant in the grand scheme of public life but, unfortunately, Andrew was born and raised as a spoilt child (with little intelligence) in a world that still deferred to him unequivocally....and he still expects it to. .

Last edited:
I think he agreed to it because he's thick. He has always been of the type that thinks royalty is more about superiority rather than public service. He's the worst of them, and by some measure. I don't mind the royal family at all, but am in favour of one where dickheads like this one are raised to realise they are pretty insignificant in the grand scheme of public life but, unfortunately, Andrew was born and raised as a spoilt child (with little intelligence) in a world that still deffered to him unequivocally....and he still expects it to. .
There is a few more like him I am afraid, that are only put on this planet to sponge of the taxpayers, most of them haven't done a proper days work between, unless flying first class to some remote part of the world, do a few handshakes and have a photo stay in a luxury hotel surrounded by flunkies, every now and again pop to a disaster zone counts,

I think he agreed to it because he's thick. He has always been of the type that thinks royalty is more about superiority rather than public service. He's the worst of them, and by some measure. I don't mind the royal family at all, but am in favour of one where dickheads like this one are raised to realise they are pretty insignificant in the grand scheme of public life but, unfortunately, Andrew was born and raised as a spoilt child (with little intelligence) in a world that still deferred to him unequivocally....and he still expects it to. .
Probably not far off. Interesting what you say about superiority - arrogance maybe clouding what little judgement and common sense he does have. It surprises me that in this day and age he's not got media/pr and legal people to stop him doing stupid shit.

Probably not far off. Interesting what you say about superiority - arrogance maybe clouding what little judgement and common sense he does have. It surprises me that in this day and age he's not got media/pr and legal people to stop him doing stupid shit.

Pretty sure he thinks he doesn't need it. He has never exactly been lacking in his confidence in his own 'capabilities '
Arrogant tosser, always was. Even the staff at Buck House disliked him when he was a kid.

Before the interview, we knew that Andrew was an arrogant twat with an ovewhelming sense of entitlement.
Now we know that he's an arrogant twat with an overwhelming sense of entitlement.
QED.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.