Epstein found dead in his cell/Prince Andrew interview

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by denislawsbackheel, 10 Aug 2019.

1. StrangewaysHereWeCome

StrangewaysHereWeCome

Cheers PF. I haven't watched the interview. Wouldn't surprise me if Ghislaine Maxwell had done a deal back then and when everything Epstein and his cronies had done had come to roost she's effed off somewhere

PinkFinal likes this.
  2. Bozzie

Bozzie

Quite an achievement to be 'dropped' by Standard Charter, one of the worlds foremost money launderers, because they fear you'll taint their public image!

bellbuzzer, kaz7, peewit57 and 2 others like this.
  3. Scottyboi

Scottyboi

She was his madam, the one who got the girls for him. She will be on a boat somewhere for the next couple of years being off the grid, vile bitch.

ADVERTISEMENT

4. Cityfan

Cityfan

How far back are the logs held for?

5. Bozzie

Bozzie

Be surprising if they weren't stored electronically and, given the profile of the royal family, if they weren't kept indefinitely. Regardless of records, if you're halfway through a Sloppy Giuseppe and Prince Andrew walks in with one of his kids and a very obvious security presence and grabs a table and a menu the chances are it'll stick in your memory.

bluethrunthru likes this.
  6. Cityfan

Cityfan

It was 2001 a lot less was stored electronically then. Personally I don't think the question is whether or not he went for the Pizza but what he did after which is why the log would be useful.
    As an alibi the pizza is about as useful as saying I didn't have lunch because I had a shower that morning and I don't lunch when I shower.

7. Bozzie

Bozzie

No doubt the establishment will close ranks, the press will give up on it, and gradually it'll be forgotten.

8. Cityfan

Cityfan

I agree , but would be interested in how long they store the logs out of curiosity because if they do store them that long and the log states he did not go to Tramps or Maxwells house it establishes his story . If they are kept that long and he hasn't used them it casts even more doubt.

Bozzie likes this.
  9. StrangewaysHereWeCome

StrangewaysHereWeCome

Hope the cow falls off any boat she's on like her dad pretended to and she gets ate by sharks

Scottyboi and PinkFinal like this.
  10. PinkFinal

PinkFinal

This interview must have convinced the doubters that he is guilty when quite a few may have thought he wasn't or just didn't think about it that much.

There's no coming back from this.

Of course with him being mummy's favourite he'll always be indulged .....while she's still living of course.