Epstein found dead in his cell/Prince Andrew interview

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by denislawsbackheel, 10 Aug 2019.

1. StrangewaysHereWeCome

StrangewaysHereWeCome

Hope the cow falls off any boat she's on like her dad pretended to and she gets ate by sharks

Scottyboi and PinkFinal like this.
  2. PinkFinal

PinkFinal

This interview must have convinced the doubters that he is guilty when quite a few may have thought he wasn't or just didn't think about it that much.

There's no coming back from this.

Of course with him being mummy's favourite he'll always be indulged .....while she's still living of course.

3. Magicpole

Magicpole

Team supported:
    Celtic
    I saw on CNN that a US Prosecutor wants Randy Pandy to give evidence over there. I hate popcorn but will make an exception if that comes to pass.

mat likes this.
  4. ancoats

ancoats

so who do you think is going to take the heat of andy pandy and will be named as a major public icon as a pedophile to take the heat off him, they will name somebody very soon as this is a major embarrassment to the royals and the way they do thing is run a major story that will dilute this like somebody die's or point the finger at somebody else as a pedophile,

this story is not being brushed under the carpet by the media and internet sites, and people like david icke are now coming to fruit in what they said 20 years ago and the royals are in a mess and andy pandy will need something big to cover his arse or the head of the royals will order another car ride

PinkFinal likes this.
  5. lonestay

lonestay

Well some of my pension went to buying the yacht that Bob Maxwell decided to have a long swim off the back of, his daughter learnt from a master crook she will have done a deal alright no dirt will stick to her .

6. JASR

JASR

Standard chartered bank, drop support for Andrew.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-50470890
    O
    r
    ‘Dubious morals Bank, drops association with dubious morals man, but keeps association with dubious morals football club’

KS55 and Ban-jani like this.
  7. Uncle Wally One Ball

Uncle Wally One Ball

What is he guilty of though? Nobody has told me and Ive genuinely asked a few times through the thread

8. Ban-jani

Ban-jani

He’s accused at this point of time but the evidence, including that interview, seems pretty damning.

He’s accused of having sex with a trafficked girl of 17. OK not illegal in terms of age in Britain but that is illegal in the US and trafficking for that purpose is obviously illegal everywhere.

He did have sex with her in the US too, apparently, and he’s also accused of being at an orgy with loads of underage girls, as young as 14, although the evidence of that is less comprehensive but still the accusation is there.

From what I can see he’s accused of a minimum 3 things that are illegal.

9. Uncle Wally One Ball

Uncle Wally One Ball

Ok thanks. If he is being accused are there any steps being made to prosecute?

10. Ban-jani

Ban-jani

There’s more chance of Merseyside police finding someone guilty for our bus incident, sadly mate.

bellbuzzer likes this.