Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

Trump wasn't accused of any inproperity by witnesses. In fact the women who brought this case to bear specifically said in her testimony that she never saw or heard anybody of anybody who had sex with Trump, and that news stories which suggested that he "had flirted" with her was false. In fact nobody has ever suggested that Trump was a visitor to Epstein's island. I'm not sure how he has gotten caught up in this (of course I know exactly how he has but you know what I mean). The most he's been accused of is borrowing a jet to fly from Palm Beach to New York once.

The main people accused were obviously Andrew, Bill Clinton, Alan Dershowitz, the FBI, the Secret Service, Al Gore, Senator George Mitchell, and a few others as per:

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6250478/Giuffre-Exhibits.pdf

"Giuffre alleged in her own deposition that she was allegedly forced to have sex with Richardson, 71, Britain’s Prince Andrew, Hedge Fund manager Glenn Dubin, American scientist Marvin Minsky, “another prince,” “a large hotel chain owner,” Stephen Kauffman, and model scout Jean Luc Brunell.

In another deposition, Giuffre also reveals that she was “trafficked” to Mitchell, a former Senate Majority leader who represented Maine from 1980-95 and was later named special envoy to the Middle East by President Obama. A sworn affidavit by a former Epstein employee, Juan Alessi, also alleges Mitchell, 85, of having associated with Epstein."
Here's something regarding Trumps direct involvement with Epstein. https://life.shared.com/donald-trum...-7pleofUgxztUR4B5qAarzoWTbnkM3kMawrb5BlGsJ8RA

Very fishy like some big shots didn't want him to give evidence. He was in suicide watch too wasn't he

Very fishy like some big shots didn't want him to give evidence. He was in suicide watch too wasn't he

An update from NY post now suggests otherwise:

https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/jeffrey-epstein-was-not-on-suicide-watch-when-he-hanged-himself/

HOWEVER, it must be said he was put of suicide watch after his previous reported attempt on 23 July of 2019! 3 weeks ago... You bet the one who put him off it will have some questions to answer given he is reported to have commited suicide anyway. It doesn't make it less suspicious, but the person who put him of suicide watch certaintly becomes a big suspect or potential accomplice if fould play is considered, and otherwise it would likely be seen as a case of criminal neglect/incompetence.

FURTHERMORE, if you look at the average American reaction people are about as eager to believe this suicide story as they believe that Lee Harvey Oswald truly worked alone .. thus not.

Trump wasn't accused of any inproperity by witnesses. In fact the women who brought this case to bear specifically said in her testimony that she never saw or heard anybody of anybody who had sex with Trump, and that news stories which suggested that he "had flirted" with her was false. In fact nobody has ever suggested that Trump was a visitor to Epstein's island. I'm not sure how he has gotten caught up in this (of course I know exactly how he has but you know what I mean). The most he's been accused of is borrowing a jet to fly from Palm Beach to New York once.

The main people accused were obviously Andrew, Bill Clinton, Alan Dershowitz, the FBI, the Secret Service, Al Gore, Senator George Mitchell, and a few others as per:

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6250478/Giuffre-Exhibits.pdf

"Giuffre alleged in her own deposition that she was allegedly forced to have sex with Richardson, 71, Britain’s Prince Andrew, Hedge Fund manager Glenn Dubin, American scientist Marvin Minsky, “another prince,” “a large hotel chain owner,” Stephen Kauffman, and model scout Jean Luc Brunell.

In another deposition, Giuffre also reveals that she was “trafficked” to Mitchell, a former Senate Majority leader who represented Maine from 1980-95 and was later named special envoy to the Middle East by President Obama. A sworn affidavit by a former Epstein employee, Juan Alessi, also alleges Mitchell, 85, of having associated with Epstein."
That’s a rather comprehensive defence of someone you say you don’t like.

Terminated Russian style although I have no idea why they never used the novichock ..Too obvious obviously !

Your mate trump probably did it
Cool way to make it a point scoring excersise.

I'm sure Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew and the rest who have strong evidence against them are all devastated he's dead.

I'm just anti-pedo full stop, not anti-republican-pedo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.