Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

It has to be said, she’s not coming across as at all plausible.

none of us know what happened in reality except that Epstein was a monster. I think anyone who had a "friend" who, however rich and influential, surrounded himself with young girls and insists that everyone takes naked massages should have the good sense to move well away. The problem with the interview and the "holes" in the stories that come out is that sometimes things are true and sometimes people who have a story to tell believe what they recall, what they say, is the truth. How on earth the wheat is sorted from all this chaff is beyond me but you have to wonder if the real story, or the first story, surrounds Epsteins death......

none of us know what happened in reality except that Epstein was a monster. I think anyone who had a "friend" who, however rich and influential, surrounded himself with young girls and insists that everyone takes naked massages should have the good sense to move well away. The problem with the interview and the "holes" in the stories that come out is that sometimes things are true and sometimes people who have a story to tell believe what they recall, what they say, is the truth. How on earth the wheat is sorted from all this chaff is beyond me but you have to wonder if the real story, or the first story, surrounds Epsteins death......
I’ve said before that is doesn’t look at all good and it’s hard to imagine having an associate or friend like that and being blind to their proclivities.

d96fbce4cc1f8d26cd68694726ed2b21.jpg

I’ve said before that is doesn’t look at all good and it’s hard to imagine having an associate or friend like that and being blind to their proclivities.

To go for 5 days to the home of a convicted sex offender to "celebrate" his coming home from prison and have young girls in and out of there ( as seen on the footage ) would lead me to agree with you in part but also suspect he went there with 20/20 vision.

No one is allowed to speak common sense anymore. Thankfully I do not give a fuck and say exactly what I feel in all instances. I absolutely guarantee that when she shagged him she was boasting to all her mates for weeks. Now acting like this. Anyone with half a brain cell can see through it.

He should have just said yes I boned her a few times. Great ride.
She told her dad she had an interview to be a private masseuse.
I have a daughter.
I’d have said “ oh no you don’t young lady”...
Fucking exactly. She is a joke. She was well paid to do what she did and the crocodile tears are a joke. No one has raped her.
18 minutes in
She expects us to believe this crap!
I suspect these comments are going to age like milk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.